I am an Assistant Professor at the Department of Computer Science
at Yale University. My research interests span
distributed systems, databases, networking, and algorithms.
I am looking for highly motivated graduate students. Please send me an email if you are interested.
OS Stack for Disaggregated & Serverless Architectures:
- What serverless computing is and should become: the next phase of cloud computing [CACM’21]
- Caerus: NIMBLE Task Scheduling for Serverless Analytics [NSDI’21]
- Le Taureau: Deconstructing the Serverless Landscape & A Look Forward [SIGMOD’20]
- A Berkeley View on Serverless Computing [UC Berkeley Tech Report]
High-performance storage stacks for automated data:
- Distributed Monitoring & Diagnosis Stack for High Speed Networks [NSDI’19 Paper], [Code]
Secure cloud systems:
(Prior work) Queries on compressed data:
CPSC 433/533: Computer Networks
CPSC 637: Big Data Systems
- 2020: SIGCOMM (Poster/Demo, SRC), ASPLOS (EPC), NSDI